Interested in Joining Our Practice?
The Dermatology Clinic of Jackson is looking for another dermatologist to join the practice. This is a successful general dermatology practice with an emphasis on diagnosing and treating skin cancer, diagnosing and treating diseases of the skin in patients of all ages, and offering cosmetic procedures and products.
Dr. Teer and staff at Dermatology Clinic of Jackson enjoy the best of two worlds: We work at a successful medical practice in a family-centered community.
Jackson, the regional center for West Tennessee,
offers the best of small-town living with big-city amenities. We have...
• A friendly, family-oriented community.
• Regional medical, shopping and entertainment.
• A low cost of living and housing.
• Great choices of schools.
• Symphony, community theater, ballet, art galleries and other cultural attractions.
• Double A Baseball, active youth recreation programs, golf, hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities.
• Four colleges and other educational opportunities.
• Easy access to airline hubs and entertainment in Memphis and Nashville.
The Medical Community
• Our medical community serves as a regional medical center for a population of 400,000.
• Jackson has one hospital: Jackson-Madison County General Hospital with 642 beds.
• The medical specialties and spectrum of care found in this community often are found only in large cities.
• Physicians also enjoy low managed care penetration and reasonable medical malpractice rates.
Patrick Teer, M.D.: A Jackson native, Dr. Patrick Teer also is a medical graduate of the University of Tennessee in Memphis. He spent three years in an internal medicine residency at UT and an additional year as chief resident. He then had three years of residency in dermatology at the University of Oklahoma. Dr. Teer is board certified in internal medicine and in dermatology.